Monday, January 10, 2011

A Quotation to Live By:

'This day I will make the best day of my life. This day I will drink every minute to its full. I will savor its taste and give thanks. I will make every hour count and each minute I will trade only to something of value. I will labor harder than ever before and push my muscles until they cry for relief and then I will continue. Each minute of today will be more fruitful than hours of yesterday. My last minute must be my best.'

'As we grow up, we learn that even the person that wasn't ever supposed to let us down probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others heart. You'll fight with your best friends or may be even fall in love with them, and you'll cry because time is flying by. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, forgive freely, and life comes with no guarantees, you just have to live life freely tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off, speak off, dance in the pouring rain, hold someone's hand, comfort a friend, fall asleep watching the sun come up, stay up late, be a flirt and smile when until your face hurts. Don't be afraid to take chances or fall in love and most all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.'

No comments:

Post a Comment